- Deployment cost - used to deploy operators. May vary between class, specialty, and rarity.
- Block count - amount of enemies an operator can block or stop at once. Enemies will pass over operator when this number is over.
- Use vanguards early as they happen to have low costs.
- Can help gain more deployment costs through using skills and killing enemies.
- They can aid in defense before mid-stage where high cost operators will be deployed.
- Take into account the enemy types by having guards and casters deal with physical and magical types respectively.
- Use snipers to deal with airborne enemies and a larger area.
- 2 sniper setup: anti-air sniper, AoE sniper
- Use casters to deal with airborne enemies and enemies with high defense stats.
- 2 caster setup: single-target caster, AoE caster
- Use guards to control ground better and pick up offense.
- 2 guard setup: single-block guard, any choice
- Use defenders based on the number of enemies that perform high damage.
- Use more than 2 medics in more larger and wider areas.
- 2 medic setup: single-target medic, AoE medic
- team setup: 2 vanguards, 2 snipers, 2 casters, 2 guards, 2 medics, 1 defender, and 1 extra operator of choice (ie. specialist).
- team setup: 1 vanguard, 1 anti-air sniper, 1 single-block guard, 2 defenders, 3 AoE operators.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.